Drinking Water Microbiology: A Crash Course - Wednesday December 9th
Drinking Water Microbiology: A Crash Course
Wednesday December 9th
8:30 am to 3:30 pm (1 hour break will be provided for lunch)
This 1-Day course is for anyone that wants to understand the purpose and methods of coliform analysis in water supplies. The emphasis of this course is to describe the science behind the approved methods for total coliform analysis.
In one day, you will learn:
- A short history of waterborne outbreaks in the United States
- The microbiological requirements of the Safe Drinking Water Act
- The role of total coliform in protecting public health
- The scientific basis of bacterialogical laboratory methods
- The new and upcoming methods for total coliform analysis
This course is approved by the GA Board of Water and Wastewater Treatment Operators and Laboratory Analysts for 6 renewal points.
Attendees are required to attend via the internet using a computer, smartphone or tablet that has a camera. The attendee is required to be on camera through the entire class in order to receive a certificate of completion.
IMPORTANT: If you plan on paying by credit or debit card, please click the ADD TO CART button below. If you plan on paying with a company check, please click pay by check.